What are you doing to pass the last hours?

Guest tom w

I'm watching Tour of Duty

on the History Channel it is

on Mon - Thur at 11:00 pm EST

Its the Hamburger Hill Episode

-tom w

Me?

I'm making my computer refresh every 6 seconds so I can get the gold demo ASAP.

Actually I just finished playing the new scenario in the unoffical gold demo. I love the new interface BTS but the lack of an options screen is odd. Also the fact that it keeps switching down to 640 x 480 for some reason even when I launch it in 800 x 600.

Ah well. Maybe I'll have better luck with the real gold demo.

------------------

"Guys the editor is HELLA COOL and you can make it sing like a 2 dollar whore errr never mind that reference..."

-Madmatt

My website!

I'm getting ready to catch some zzzzz's. Might as well bag this for tonight anyway. Even if I had the thing now, I've got to get up in the morning and go to work. Plus, working at a large corporation has the benefit of extemely fast internet connection speeds. I already have my zip disk in hand.

Plan is to be at work at 05:30 hours. Get in my 8 hours (less the 5-10 minutes it will take to download the Gold Demo). Outta there at 13:30 hours. 20 minutes jetting down the highway to home. Then straight to the computer where my butt will become permanently planted for hours in all liklihood. Reminds me, I need to grab something to eat on my way through the kitchen and 6 pack of beer from the fridge on the way to the computer. I'll probably not make it back downstairs after that. wink.gif

I wonder how many people are going to be calling into work sick in the next day or two??? smile.gif

Mike D

aka Mikester

Dr Z

Trying going to work for 40 hours a week (sometimes more), going to school to get a master's degree at night, and finding time to play CM. It is nearly impossible.

I'm going to have to either drop out of school, or quit work. Hmmmm... wink.gif

Your right, school sucks. But in a lot of ways, work is even worse. Maybe I'll quit both and just become a total CM junky. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

Mike D

aka Mikester

Guest GriffinCheng

Wake up, clean and change for work.

Take breakfast and check this forum for updates and then work again.

Griffn @ work