Spoiler: Valley of Doom

Guest grunto

Guest grunto

Trying Americans in valley of doom... posted about it last night but may have gotten lost... have a better plan now.. both tanks still alive after turn 2... have o-b 105s raining in on first visible concrete pillbox... have .50 cal peppering wooden pillbox... waste of time?... flanking far right with tanks... trying to get through woods... moving platoon up on left with overwatch.. platoon moving up with tanks on right... another platoon crawling up center-right, there toward that first house outside the town...

salute

Andy

I just got done playing VoT for the first time blind.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did manage to pull off a win 68 to 32 as Allies. I LOVE not knowing what is out there!!!!! What a huge difference!!!

1. Arty is GOD.......I must have replayed the movie 100 times on the arty attacks.

2. I see that the Schrecks have the blastplate....cool

3. 150 mm Inf gun hits hard!!!! I thought it was the end of the world!!!

4. Didnt get a chance to use flammers....bummed....I wish they could run but I read that thing weighed 85 pounds plus!!!

5. The panther is a work of art. I got lucky and immobilised him with zook...crew bailed later..whew!!!!

6. Couldnt get 60 mm mortars to do indirect...I'll read how again. I'm sure I'm messing it up.

BTS.......Thank you so much for this VERY HIGH QUALITY program. My girlfriend hates you....but I love ya!!!!