QB computer difficulty level?

was wondering if there is a community recognized setting for the ai in quick battles. i just received the game and ive been playing combined arms 700-1000 pt battles (mostly meeting engagements but i just switched to assaults) with computer selecting forces and as many things random as are allowed. ive moved the computer experience? level up but have yet to fiddle with the force percentage numbers. any suggestions?

great game!!!

witko

Guest barrold713

Since the AI is not as proficient in the attack, giving it 125% of the original forces seems to be a generally accepted rule of thumb. Additional advantages beyond that would naturally increase the challenge but as normal with any AI, it is not going to be as good as the average human player. Playing around with this is the best way to optimize your experience against the AI.

Good Luck.

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

A suggestion: Keep bumping up with the levels until you get a really fun match and then keep them there for all games against thne computer.

I've found that +25 force and +1 skill gives a pretty good fight in most games without skewing the scenarios too far from the original design.

p.