2 Questions

Howdy folks..

I've got two questions and I couldn't find the answers in a search, so..

1. Are there trucks in the game? I want to know just in case I ever want to take an M4 platoon and run them through a divisional supply area. smile.gif

2. I've heard a lot about a point system for the scenario editor. Is there a way to load historical TO&Es? What if I just want to load a 1945-pattern Panther battalion and play against a 1944 pattern British Armoured regiment? Could I do that, or am I limited to building my scenarioes one vehicle at a time?

Thanks.

------------------

I love the f***ing Army

and the Army loves f***ing me

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G Ned Anderson:

Howdy folks..

1. Are there trucks in the game? I want to know just in case I ever want to take an M4 platoon and run them through a divisional supply area. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about a German railroad repair crew, an anti-air emplacement, a railway tunnel, three shermans (with paint ammo), and a bank full o' gold cool.gif

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CEO:

How about a German railroad repair crew, an anti-air emplacement, a railway tunnel, three shermans (with paint ammo), and a bank full o' gold cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm down with that! wink.gif

------------------

It's "BAB-ra!"

Guest PeterNZ

Actually.. that gives me an idea for some dinky scenarios!

Recreate the Dirty Dozen missions, or something cheesy :> I'm sure one can have a lot of fun with 'comedy' small scenarios smile.gif

PeterNZ