Documentation Question

Chuck Parrott

I just received my 3.02 version of TacOps and was looking at the user guide. I had downloaded the demo and the user guide available from the website and noticed that the download version's title page list it as the Canadian Forces Edition. I had started printing the manual from the CAF version and was wondering if there is any difference from the version shipped on the cd and if so which version is the most up to date.

Guest MajorH

I don't recall there being a significant difference between the documentation with the Canadian Forces cover page and the version with the retail cover page.

I didn't realize that the Canadian Forces doc was in the download area until your post. After checking I found that the English and French guides marked as Macintosh downloads have the retail cover page while the guides marked as being Windows downloads have the Canadian Forces cover page.

Will have to do something about that smile.gif.

------------------

Best regards, Major H

majorh@mac.com