Is combat vision dead?

Guest Rob/1

Most of us...err well I will some times have trouble with my spelling. (Face turns to camera, and holds up "Box O Spelling") "Box O Spelling", it can be found at any of our center buttons on the bottom of the screen. It's always there and it's always free. (Big smile and a wink) So do not forget to use it next time you are here.

Ok just having a little fun. After you finish with whatever you are posting/replying to, just click on the "Spell Check" button. After that submit.

Have a great day. wink.gif

------------------

Semper Fi.

Unlike Jarhead's Box O Spelling, ours comes with a hundred free miles on pseudo-grog airlines, allowing you to visit any topic thermopylae himself has posted on! Not only that but you can apply for your FREE BOS GerbilWerfer Card, with a low introductory interest that matches a Sherman survival rate! (Note, all terms are null and void should you attempt to do anything besides bribe BTS employyees for news of CM2)

Anfd to jarhead. Sorry about the TCP/IP problems...My computer randomly suffered a catatsrophic failure, and i spent about 4 hrs piecing it back together.

Rob still can't spell "want" correctly. rolleyes.gif

It's not that he has a problem or whatever, he's just consistant with his spelling mistakes. For instance, with "want" he ALWAYS spells it "wont".

So what's up Rob? Are you "Lisdexic"? (Dilexic for the rest of us.) or what?

You know, I can think of a very legitimate reason why Rob can't spell and while I often disagree with what he says I have had it up to the proverbial here with people piping in with their witticisms. Deal with it people, if you don't like his spelling, don't read his posts. He asked about the Combat Vision site, if you have no information, or are not interested in being helpful then how about exercising some restraint and maturity. Maximus you do know what maturity is, right?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

Yeah, I have my own reasons for why I think you can't spell, but out of decency to you, I will also keep them to myself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Commissar,

Lay off Rob/1, okay? While at times I grind my teeth at his posts, I don't make fun of something I know nothing about. Therefore show a little common sense.

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colin:

I'm 15 too. I'm from Canada too.

I'm literate. What's his excuse?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Collin,

Nobody needs an excuse. If you want to admit to something like being illiterate, whether you are serious or not, it is your business. While there is no harm in poking a little fun at someone in good taste there is a line that can be crossed. I am calling people on it, when they cross that line, and telling them to show a little maturity.

Do you have a problem with that?

Jeff

jshandorf,

Ah, but tis a joke! I mean no harm to our unfortunate friend.

In fact, I have the "Our Boys in France" movie he was referring to, until my HD crashed and I had to reinstall everything, that is.

I had the page book marked, so I would have known if it was down, but alas, the HD crashed.

So I've nothing to contribute but "witticism"...I like that word, BTW!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

jshandorf,

Ah, but tis a joke! I mean no harm to our unfortunate friend.

In fact, I have the "Our Boys in France" movie he was referring to, until my HD crashed and I had to reinstall everything, that is.

I had the page book marked, so I would have known if it was down, but alas, the HD crashed.

So I've nothing to contribute but "witticism"...I like that word, BTW!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No harm no foul.

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Collin,

Nobody needs an excuse. If you want to admit to something like being illiterate, whether you are serious or not, it is your business. While there is no harm in poking a little fun at someone in good taste there is a line that can be crossed. I am calling people on it, when they cross that line, and telling them to show a little maturity.

Do you have a problem with that?

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You spelt my name wrong. wink.gif

If nobody needs an excuse why does Rob/1 have excuses? Also, why are you making excuses for him?

------------------

And if we abandon any platform, I can assure you it will not be the Macintosh.

-Steve

My website!

A major source of Wild Bill scenarios!

Guest Big Time Software

OK folks... as your mom's probably told you... "if you don't have anything nice/positive to say, shut your hole" (or something like that smile.gif

A special note to Maximus here... I am really getting VERY tired of seeing you going out of your way to bash Rob. Yes, many people poke fun at Rob's spelling, but you seem to be on a warpath. To Rob's credit he handles you, and the others, quite admirably. And for that he has my respect regardless of all else. It takes a far bigger man to withstand such petty attacks than to hurl them.

Steve