Adrenaline Vault Post CM Release!

"Thursday, June 15, 2000 - 9:08 am CT

Shipping: Combat Mission

Battlefront.com has begun shipping Combat Mission, a squad-level tactical combat simulation featuring a 3D battlefield, turn-based orders, real-time action--and a focus on historical accuracy. Set in the western front from June 1944 to the end of the war in 1945, Combat Mission features the armed forces of six nations, 50 weapons, 126 armored and combat vehicles, 50 scenarios--including battles and full-scale operations--paratroops and elite forces, a full scenario editor, a random battle generator, air assaults, missile bombardments, weather conditions, night combat, 45 terrains, six levels of soldier experience, extensive weapon and vehicle data on-screen and more. An Internet-gaming patch is in production and will be made available for free download later this summer. Combat Mission is sold at www.battlefront.com. "

Now let's see if they ever write about it. smile.gif

Also CGO's Wargaming newsletter claims they will post a review soon. I think my money is better spent on CGO's review, and stay tuned.

Griffin thinking about work.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

I must keep faith in the AVAULT, been with them since they started and have always prefered thier review/previews over the others. Not to mention they seem to be taking over the position of leading online CG, but we'll see. I have sent a email to Brian Clair on Tuesday or Wednesday asking for them to do a write up on CM also. smile.gif