my daily stress update.

Well, today is Sunday and I am upset because I don't have my CM yet.... frown.gif. To add to the bad news, this morning my cat pissed on my bed mad.gif!!

Its not all bad though, I get to go SCUBA diving today and that will keep my mind off of CM(i hope).....

Anyway, I am waiting in an agonizing pool of despair waiting for my game.

Panzer Grenadier

-------------

"the pilot who sees the other first has already won half the battle"

-Maj. Erich Hartmann

Top scoring ace(352 kills)

Repeated post:

I have a PLEA for my fellow still waiting pre-order crowd.

Can we please keep the crying, complaining, or just plain "updates" of our waiting in a single or as few threads as possible? I know I create a lot of new threads myself, but I try to talk about something else and save the "I don't have it yet" for the other ongoing threads. My goodness, there is certainly enough of them.

I hate to over populate this board with the same basic theme of "pre-order waiting anxiety" threads. I'm suffering too, but I don't want to make other members or potiential new buyers weary of it (more than likely are already).

So I'm begging folks, lets keep these new threads down and stick with the older ones. I'm constantly checking them for new posts so I can find fellow pre-order folks I can wail with. Plus the humor helps deaden the pain as well. But its making my checking much harder with all these new threads.

Just a plea.

Guest Germanboy

Hehehe - typical case of 'Die Geister die ich rief werd' ich nicht mehr los' , eh? (The ghosts I called I can't rid myself of now). With apologies to Goethe (?) I could never be bothered to learn that stuff by heart in school.

------------------

Andreas

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Panzer Grenadier, how many threads have you started to cry over not having CM? Although we all can empanthize, why dont you just keep it all in one thread? Just common courtesy, you know?