Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Is this a new CM review?

The review is very good, and is dated September 5, 2000:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I’ve barely scratched the surface of the fantastic gameplay in Combat Mission. I could probably go on and on about the tense missions, the great atmosphere, the fabulous mission editor, etc etc…I’d rather, however, let you get the game and find out for yourself. If you’re a fan of wargames at ALL, and you don’t own this game, you’re doing yourself a disservice. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think this guy was assimilated...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You can tell if a game is fun when you get that “one more turn,” or “wait, wasn’t it seven o’clock five minutes ago?” when-it’s-four-AM feeling. If there’s one thing to be said about this game, is that it’s a blast! I had so much fun playing this game that this review is late and my other work is backed up. Few other games have had such an effect on me, and when it does happen, the same effect occurs. I install the game at home and at work, transfer saved games on floppies, and tick off my girlfriend by eating into our social time by playing the game, not to mention losing productive time at work by playing the game while other projects patiently await my attention.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sound familiar?