Game balance (wacky idea)

I played some of the scenarios multiple times now, but sometimes wonder what it would be like if the units were somewhat different.

I know this will sound strange, but how about letting us give *each side* an extra 25, 50, 100%?

We could give one side +25%, and the other +100%, to change the scenarios a little.

For people who want busy maps, they could allocate +100% to each side, and the game engine would allocate a few units on both sides randomly. This would work in any scenario.

What do you think of this idea?

(If it's stupid please shoot it down).

Regards,

Pat.

If your asking for the ability to add +25% or more troops to one side or both sides for scenario play, then this is already in the game, at least partially. See pg 11 of the manual. It's in the options screen when you are setting up the scenario, under play balance, IIRC. I don't recall what the exact choices you get, but I know the max is 150%. I think the only limitation from what your asking is that you can't apply this to both sides at the same time, you can eith boost the Allies up to 150%, or the Axis 150%, but not both.