Way Off Topic-Yahoo! Problems

Hi Guys,

I know this is off-topic, but I am not able access my Yahoo! email account. The reason it is a problem is because I have about seven PBEM files trapped in there.

Apparently, Yahoo! decided to revamp their services, or at least the interface. When I enter my email address and password, I am told the domain ("yahoo") does not exist! Has anybody had this problem? Please help!

Thanks.

SuperTed

I'm sure it's a special feature of the service. It probably reads your mind, and then blocks your access when it thinks you should be doing something more productive. Soon they'll have perfected the Javascripts to display the appropriate message, such as "Ohh-ho-ho no you don't! That's enough PBEMing - go and mow the lawn / feed the cat / try and remember whether you have a family or not. Access will be re-established when your wife / girlfriend / mum says so."

------------------

They lost all of their equipment and had to swim in under machine gun fire. As they struggled in the water, Gardner heard somebody say, "Perhaps we're intruding, this seems to be a private beach."