The CMMC ? Wha? How? Bla?

Hey kids.

what's up with the CMMC?

Can we have a little progress update?

I kinda feel like i've fallen off the edge of the CMMC news world.

Eg. I was involved with the test of the email phase, but then all of a sudden, no more emails, no news, no invite to the test-campaign.. gah! What's going on? I'm so confuseeeddddddd

PeterNZ

Wich one? The big one or the small one?

------------------

Fight for your right!To play CM!:)

Join Rob's CMMC today Email me at <A HREF="mailto:Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

">Robisme_ca@hotmail.com

</A> Rob

For more info on Rob;s CMMC go to Robs CMMC HQ

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Hey kids.

what's up with the CMMC?

Can we have a little progress update?

I kinda feel like i've fallen off the edge of the CMMC news world.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, in the monstrosity of the original CMMC, we are in the process of conducting a CPX to test rules, organization, communications, etc. There have of course been many problems, but a fair number have been smoothed out. Still, quite a few remain, some of which are insoluable for the duration of this exercise, so we just have to deal with them and do something else next time.

So far, turn 1 (0600-1200) on day 1 is complete and turn 2 (1200-1800) is just starting. In turn 1 there were several battles as the US launched its attack. In turn 2, there are shaping up to be more as both sides react to the intel generated in turn 1. Somewhere there's a CMMC Press Corps page with interesting articles but I can't find the URL.

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

Guest barrold713

Perhaps your forces are being withheld in reserve. smile.gif

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin