New Sound Mod

I have a new sound mod available. It contains replacement sound for the Heavy tank movement, Sniper rifle, MG42 (actual live fire), MP40 SMG (actual) and Hatch closing. If you would like to check it out, right click on the link below and choose 'Save As'. It is 2.1MB.

Ncrawler's Sound Mod <---- No longer available. v1.1 will be ready shortly...

[This message has been edited by NCrawler (edited 09-11-2000).]

Those are nice NCrawler but I have one suggestion.

You should try and match the length of the sound to match up with the animation and tracers of the in game graphic.

I spent a great deal of time with my Hi-Action sounds trying to get the duration to sync up with the amount of tracers. Check out the 20mm for instance as IIRC I got that one just about dead on.

It just looks weird to see the little guns recoliing and tracers pouring out when the sound has already played.

Just an observation but the quality is very good.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-10-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Those are nice NCrawler but I have one suggestion.

You should try and match the length of the sound to match up with the animation and tracers of the in game graphic.

I spent a great deal of time with my Hi-Action sounds trying to get the duration to sync up with the amount of tracers. Check out the 20mm for instance as IIRC I got that one just about dead on.

It just looks weird to see the little guns recoliing and tracers pouring out when the sound has already played.

Just an observation but the quality is very good.

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

These were quickly thrown together last night. I am in the process of syncing them now. They will be perfect in a day or so...