A couple of suggestions. . .

Maybe these are for a patch, or maybe CM2. They're not of the greatest importance, but they'd be nice. . . smile.gif

1) How about a detailed organizational chart for both sides at the end of the battle, showing casualties, kills, dead and wounded broken down by company and platoon. Sort of like CC or SP. . . Not necessary, and I know I can use the map view afterwards, but it'd just be kind of nice. . .

2) Is there any way to get rid of the Eliminated/Knocked-Out text above units that are out of LOS of the camera? When I've got the camera close to the ground, I see every single text label on the map through whatever terrain feature I'm behind. I suppose this might be too much work for too little reward, but it's something to think about. . .

Guest Big Time Software

A more detailed AAR would be a good thing, but we have to economize our time. This is something we might improve upon in the future perhaps. That applies to the text suggestion too smile.gif Personally, I play with that text off all the time.

Steve

What about a sequential pause?By that I mean using the pause command along in a string of orders.For example,move your tank forward beside that house, pause for 15 seconds blasting away at anything that moves and then reverse behind the shelter of the house away from that nasty Panther traversing it's turret towards you.I find it frustrating that I can only pause at the beginning of my turn.You can make a new pause symbol so you can read where the pause command was issued at and for how long in your color coded orders string.Also what about taking the pause command down to 10 or even 5 seconds instead of 15? These changes don't seem that significant but the sequential pause,in my opinion,would greatly help in planning(especially for tanks!)I'm also very bored and anticipating the arrival of the game, wondering what to do with my time until the game arrives.