Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New Scenario - Fertile Ground

Hi all. I have built a scenario called Fertile Ground that has been tested by a couple of pairs of longer-term BBS members and found to play very well. I am now ready to distribute it to all who would like to play.

Is there a consensus from others here on where is the best place to post scenarios, and if so can you put the links in your response.

Fertile Ground

Fictional US/German Engagement

Oct 44

30 Turns

Medium Size

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Well I have to be! The wife is pressing me to get off the computer so she can find and buy BEANIE BABIES!

As such, I need to compress as much activity as I can into a little ity bit of time.

Also, I want to try the scenario if I could. Thanks biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by ACTOR (edited 09-03-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

sorry, double post. But let me take this opportunity to bump (a) my important question to the top and, (2) other {ahem} less important threads out of our minds forever.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, Goanna, wherever you upload it, I'll give it a try. I usually check on scenarios over at CMHQ, but I'm just not that familiar with the other sites right now. Thanks for taking the time to create more enjoyment for the community.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.