VOT spoiler

What a cool game!! two great viginetts!! the first were my reinforcments,,, all lined up on the ridge like the cav to the rescue.. the hardpressed inf cheering like mad,, the germans running,,,,,then they proceed down the vally and start up the far side, inf in the lead,, and their is the Tiger,, reaping murder and mayhaem,, but two of the Shermans were hunting upslope and nailed the Tiger!! the first hit was too high and richoched.. the next took him out!! I replayed and went behind the Tiger. close enough to see inside the turret and in the tank itself.. i watched as the turret turned one way,, commander exposed,, and the treads the otherway... First hit,, turret,, tank commander dives for cover,, second hit...dust and splinters flying around inside the tank!! dead tank... how cool...

I have a question tho,, how do you delete a move if you change yer mind? in the order phase, i have done this,, then wanted to change,, or sometimes the mouse is a bit too sensitive,,intelemouse probs perhaps... I've been able to drag it to another location,, and shorten it a bit, but not delete it and start over..what am i missing.. and finally their is a intelimouse driver 3.1a for download at microshaft's website.. am trying this now..

Guest Babra

To undo a plotted move I hit "halt" and then replot the move. There might be a delay because of this, but that's the price of an itchy finger wink.gif