New Faces in CM

Guest Captain Manieri

Guest Captain Manieri

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if BTS has selected their faces they want and programmed them into the game as of yet. With that said and done...we'll get going.

Capt...

CHILL OUT.

>Just wondering if BTS has selected their >faces they want and programmed them into the >game as of yet.

They'll get it done when they get it done... you gotta have PATIENCE....

Bugging Steve and Charles isn't going to help anything, other than piss them off.

>we'll get going.

I HOPE you didn't mean to type "well get going"... I pray your not THAT disrespectful.

-EridanMan...

who still doesn't get those stupid quotes wink.gif (don't mind me, I'm slow wink.gif, I know its /quote or something like that)

Guest Madmatt

I am still collecting the faces to forward ahead. Remember, this is MY undertaking and not BTS's. They already have face art that could go in currently, I am just giving the members of the CM community a chance to put some of their own work in. Similar to how we accepted names for POSSIBLE entry. Thats the key here to people, its only a POSSIBILTY that a user submitted face will make it in. So to sum up, none of this will delay BTS in the slightest. When I send the submissions to them they will give them a looky and make a decission wheter to use some of them or not. If they pick a couple, great, if not, the ones they have now are just as good as any of the ones people have been sending me. Either way, you win in the end...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net