Oh my God, the demo sucks...

Guest MantaRay

Guest MantaRay

compared to this. No offense, but a few of these scenarios should have been in the demo instead of CE and VOT.

And Night at Cheneux is simply awesome folks. Wild Bill made it and I had to say WTF a few times cause something happened that I was unprepared for. Great scenario!!!!

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

And Night at Cheneux is simply awesome folks. Wild Bill made it and I had to say WTF a few times cause something happened that I was unprepared for. Great scenario!!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So where can I get my grubby little hands on that scenario? smile.gif Or will that be one of the ones Wild Bill posts this week?

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

Well, it is included in the game, so no need to download it.

Ray

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops... redface.gif

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.