Wargamers of all countries unite: WargamerScout now open to public!

A while ago I asked on the CMSF forum for a good place to find PBEM opponents, but unfortunatly my question was left unanswered. So I thought it's time to create such a place, and here it is: WargamerScout!

WargamerScout is an (as I hope) easy to use online database, where wargamers can post or take up challenges. For those of you who don't like ladders and leagues: WargamerScout is NOT a ladder. And for those of you who love playing exclusivly on a ladder: I really don't see a problem, just mention it when you post your challenge.

WargamerScout is not an exclusiv CMSF database, indeed it can (in theory) support all wargames that allow H2H-matches. For now, all CM titles and the old Campaign Series games are supported.

The site has also a basic forum for general issues and as a place to meet (thanks for the idea, David ;) ).

Beside that, there are no bells and whistles so far, but I really want to get this thing started now :cool: .

I hope you find this site usefull.

Let the games begin! smile.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi folkes, I guess it's a good idea to post this here, since most WargamerScout members belong to this forum, too!

I have made two important changes on the www.wargamerscout.net site!

Firstly, if you have posted a challenge, you will now be notified by email if somebody picks it up. This feature can be switch on an of on the 'Edit your details' page.

Secondly, if you go to the 'Edit your details' page, you can now also preset if you want to be notified by email if somebody else has posted a new challenge for your prefered game!