Alpha AAR Battle ! Where is it ?

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Thanks for bringing this up Bamse! I have been wanting to play that battle myself for a LONG time!!!!!!

Moon, Fionn, somebody lets get this thing updated!

Guest KwazyDog

Guys I have a feeling that if you want to play it, your going to have to make it yourselves (which would be a great intro to scenario making smile.gif).

If I recall the scenario format had to be broken after the Aplha battle in order to add in some new terrain tiles, so the battle no longer worked in the beta of CM.

[This message has been edited by KwazyDog (edited 08-15-2000).]

Guest KwazyDog

Cool Fionn, Ill look forward to playing that one myself! smile.gif

Out of interest did you remake it, or did Charles convert it across for you? I remember a while back Steve said that it wanst compatable with the current versions of CM.....

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Fionn may be putting the scenario together, but I took a stab at it a little while ago and have a bit of the work done.

The terrain is completed, based on the screen caps from the AAR, but the elevation data isn't readily interpreted from the images. The force compositions are a little dodgy as well, particularly the Americans.

Unfortunately, real life (what's that?) has intruded rather rudely and I will not be able to wrap it up. If anyone wishes to finish it off, contact me and I will email the scenario file as it stands to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...