Work and CM

I have decided that the evil genius' at BTS are part of a conspiracy, prob involved w/ Trilateral Commission to undermine our economy and bring our captialist system to it's knees.

I suspect that I am not the only one just punching the clock, fairly unfocused and NOT at all productive today. Just like a junkie I've got the shakes until I can get out of here and get home to "my pretty" (or precious to you Tolkien fans)

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 05-10-2000).]

I am TOO being productive {58 minutes to quitting time}. In fact I have my latest project up on my taskbar as I'm typing this {57 minutes} and I frankly resent the implication that I'm not mature enough to focus on my work and not on some silly little game {56 minutes}despite the fact that I ran home at lunch to start the download {55 minutes}and I have totally blocked the fact that Arien has already sent me his first turn of "The Valley...". So let's show some professionalism here, all right? (54 minutes and counting ... hope my ISP didn't dump me ...}

Joe

Guest tom w

Yes I've been AT work (oops I mean HARD at work )all day. Yup on this board checking up on then latest details of the Gold Demo.

If I had a whole lot of REAL work to do it would never get done.

Work, oh alright maybe I'll work tomorrow

smile.gif

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>"Remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

G. S. Patton <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>