TOE for ordnance maintenance company?

Hello to everybody

I can not find The TOE and the number of personel for an ordnance maintenance company ( part of the ordnance maintenance battalion) of a US armored division (1944)

I know that for a US infantry division,the ordnance company is 147 men.

However things are different in the armored division.

The ordnance maintenance battalion (1944) for a US armored division has a strength of 762 (all ranks).

Other than that i can not find details for the ordnance company and the specific allocation of personel to the various platoons or even the total personel strength.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

P.S I know about the material and vehicle composition of the unit.

I miss the personel data.

[ July 18, 2007, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: pamak1970 ]

Originally posted by stoat:

I can get you the breakdown for the organic service company within each tank battalion, but that's not what you asked for.

I do have the total strength for the ordnance company, and it is 756 total, 40 officers and 716 enlisted men.

are you sure about this number?

According to my sources ,this number indicates the ordnance maintenance battalion strength.

According to the book "the armies of George Patton" by george forty the ordnance maintenance battalion of the armored division has 762 men.

So according ti this source,there is no way to have a company strength of 756.

I meant battalion, not company. I'm looking at a chart of the division train for an AD in the Brittany campaign that gives the numbers of officers and enlisted men in each attatched unit. It would be interesting to see where those 6 men fit in.