Interface Mod: BTS please implement this!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

"So instead of highlighting a unit and needing to hit the Tab key so I can shoot down to his level"

Well I interpret the above quote as being the TAB-View #1. Note: "shoot down to his level" Sounds like TAB-1 to me!

Actually yes, an option to automatically center on the unit with a mouse-click could be useful, but as the way CM's interface is currently coded, I don't see how it could be done without totally changing the whole interface.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Minipus

Welllllll. You can certainly interpret as long as you know that you are wrong.

I said "so I CAN shoot down to his level" implying that I might or might not.

Do you have some inside information about the way the game is coded?

On second thought. Just shut up. You wouldnt know if your ass itches anyway.

If someone could explain to Ol' Blundering Butt how the world isnt as funny as he mispercieves, I would appreciate it.

Lewis

Silver Fox,

Heheheh...that's it. You win....er, a draft choice to be named later.

David Aitken,

OK, OK, point taken. I can dig where you're coming from. And in the case of certain games, I agree they spent more on the intro movie than the game. Me too, I only watch the intro movie a few times. But the purpose of the intro movie is to put you in the mood to play. That's why I will never forget the intro movies from Red Alert 1 and Starcraft. They really got me in the mood to play, and are as much of my video game 'history' as the gameplay and graphics of those 2 games.

I still stand by the overall 'premise' I stated in my previous post. As a groundbreaking, revolutionary game, CM (well, now we're talking CM2) deserves the best of everything. All aspects of the game, from top to bottom, should (IMHO) meet the high level of care, attention to detail, and programming skill that BTS put into the game.

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/