Help Requested - 13th Battalion RV (Operation Tonga)

I need help finding a location for a WWII CMBN Map.

On June 6, 1944 the British Airborne 13th Battalions Rendezvous (RV) was "in a copse on the northern edge of Ranville".  I have been unable to find any maps or diagrams to identify this feature's location including using geoportal France's aerial photos from 1950 through 1960.  It is possible that by that date it had been cut down. It is also possible that the referenced "copse" was an orchard in which case I could make an reasonable guess.

HELP PLEASE ... if you can.

Thank you in advance.

Problem solved. A map Scale 1:25,000 with the title 6 AB Div - Outline Plan shows the location. Eventhough I can only view it online and the resolution is poor, comparing the road network it to the 1950 aerial photos at geoportail.gouv.fr allows for its location to be determined. The online map also faintly shows the shape of the copes and Voila!, it still existed in the aerial photos. So now I have both the  locaiton and the copse.

Thanks all for the help.