Revised Floating Icon Pack - All WWII Titles

Posted (edited)

GermanArmor.thumb.jpg.064c34b507a84c25ef1fa7284ac548b6.jpg

A while back, I had modified Juju's excellent floating icon pack to match my own preferences.  The colors I chose were based on the old Squad Leader board games; Axis icons are blue, USA and Russia are green, and British is khaki.  Since USA and Britain share some icons, I ended up making the common icons (command units, snipers, spotters, etc.) a color halfway between green and Khaki.  It's a little distracting but I really wanted the two nations to be unique. 

I did end up adding a few icons for DLCs but if you notice any others that are missing, please let me know.  Icon sets for all four WWII games are included so only pick the one folder that matches your game and move it into the Data/Z folder.     

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QWeUcUfywL08RQrjnJY1Kr30PtQxc3rH/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Beaker-I