Anyone has a Theatre of war 1 Small arms mod??

kr0114

Hi, im finding the mod called "Small arms mod" for ToW1 made by boog2006.

it fixes semi-automatic problems of Garand and SVT-40 and other minor small arms issues.

im trying to download it, but battlefront repository is not accessable anymore. So there's no way to get it.

if anyone have the file of Small Arms mod for ToW1, please contact me or link it on the topic.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

I want to let you know you aren't the only one who remembers this.  Years ago I had this on a hard drive which became corrupted. Many things on that hard drive survived unscathed but unfortunately my installation of ToW1 and saves games as well as this now-vanished mod were not among them, strangely some parts of the mod, like small text files or something remained and I might still have them somewhere. Even more years before that, a really long time ago, I had played most of the campaigns in the game using the mod, it really improved the game and fixed the glaring issue of semi-auto weapons you mentioned. Perhaps someone could reconstruct it but it's such an old game which was niche within a niche so my hopes aren't high. Might be one of those things lost to time. I'd really like to play the Bulldogs campaign with this again though.