Kandu's [holland] reskins and extra skins and Normandy extra skins.

So you have downloaded my Holland reskins and only see two of each building's default skins ... or ...you have downloaded my Normady EXTRA skins but don't see any of them. What's up?

My Holland skins include both Replacments and Extras. The (01) and (02) numbered skins replace the default skins. The higher numbered skins are extra and no not replace any other skins. All are mod-tagged [holland]. Just install them in your Data/z/wherever. I use Data/z/terrain/Independent Bldg/.... They will not overwrite anyone  else's skins..

NOTE: If installed, then all the various skins will automatically appear in the scenarios that I (Kandu, or WimO) created. To see the skins numbered (02) and higher in scenarios not created by me, you must first load the scenario into the Scenario Editor and cycle to the skins that you want. If you don't do that, you will NOT see my extra skins.

My Normandy skins are all EXTRAs. They do not replace the default (01) and (02) skin for each building. Nor do they replace Tanks a Lot's skins. Just install them in your Data/z/wherever. I use Data/z/terrain/Independent Bldg/.... They will not overwrite anyone  else's skins..

NOTE: These skins will automatically appear in scenario that I (Kandu, or WimO) created. To see my Normandy skins in scenarios not created by me, you must first load the scenario into the Scenario Editor and cycle to the ones you want. If you don't do that, you will NOT see my skins.