Ambush Waiting to be Sprung. Wednesday CMHQ Update! Article Fortified for Health!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

I love an update that has a little meat to it and this one is chock full of it.

For some time now Tiger has been teasing you with his new Jagdpanther all done up in Ambush colors. Well I finally got the time to get this bad boy posted.

Yesterday Deanco released his new Interface Total Conversion mod and I know have it available for download in the Interface mod section.

Now, on to the meat. Ron Alderdice and Ariel Ledesma Becerra collaborated to write up a great new article which covers the ins and outs of proper HQ use and misuse. Get the most outa of your HQ's with this great new Aricle. Even includes some useful Delay Time comparison charts!

Get you fill!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Thank you Matt, as always yer a schwell feller. smile.gif

Okay, since you posted Tiger's Jagdpanther, I'll recall the Geheimpolizei in the black sedan I sent to his house to retrieve the precious bmp files. We'll note the incident in his security folder ofcourse. smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno "Stachel" Weiss

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 09-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

I love an update that has a little meat to it and this one is chock full of it.

For some time now Tiger has been teasing you with his new Jagdpanther all done up in Ambush colors. Well I finally got the time to get this bad boy posted.

Yesterday Deanco released his new Interface Total Conversion mod and I know have it available for download in the Interface mod section.

Now, on to the meat. Ron Alderdice and Ariel Ledesma Becerra collaborated to write up a great new article which covers the ins and outs of proper HQ use and misuse. Get the most outa of your HQ's with this great new Aricle. Even includes some useful Delay Time comparison charts!

Get you fill!

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks MadMatt. Maybe if I keep studying the articles, I might be able to beat someone from the cesspool thread. I hope.

------------------

"If you want battle, come to me!" - Lieutenant Worf