Should Tanks Target Crews?

Ok, I couldn't find a good subject name for this question. This is especially for all the tankers in this forum.

I can not effectivly use my second and third tanks as overwatch. Why? Because the first tank takes out a vehicle and the crew bails, then my great protectors will go after the crew with no regard to the needs of overwatch. Is this the way it should be? Maybe the second and third tank believe the crew to be a possible anti-tank threat?

This is killing me in the villa-bocage(sp?) operation. Instead of being wary of armor my defensive tanks will turret traverse to nail a poor cowering crew from an burned out halftrack. eek.gif In the mean time I have sherms and stuarts darting in and out of smoke before my protecting tanks can traverse for a shot. I can not tell you how many times I have watched the screen yelling at the top of my lungs(wife not too happy when it happens at 2 am) "fire, fire dang you!" Then the little red line goes away. And it is all because the crew of a burnt out halftrack. mad.gif

I did not see this covered earlier in the forum. If it was covered, please lead me to it.

Thanks

Joe Blow wrote:

> I did not see this covered earlier in the forum.

Wow, you must have been in the wrong forum.

Try doing a search (link TR corner of main screen) for "tank crew target". Should only bring up about half a million threads.

David

------------------

There's a splinter in your eye, and it reads REACT