Is there any way to reduce the battle size to be even smaller than "tiny" or the points allocated to each side? Specifically talking about Black Sea, but this applies to any other series as well

I am really enjoying the game by portraying realistic engagements of just few small groups of soldiers (max 20-30) maybe coupled with one or two vehicles, but I can only do this if I set up both sides manually, but then I already know what units the opposing side has. Ideally I would like to just click auto suggest button and then engage the enemy without knowing precisely what kind of units he has, but currently that is not possible on even "tiny" battle settings as even in that setting the enemy usually has around 150 soldiers with 10 or more vehicles which is unrealistic for the battles I am trying to play out.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated