Ambush Fatigue

Sitting here day after day (a week now since the card was charged) with an ambush marker set on my mailbox makes me wonder whether CM models ambush fatigue.

Okay, I'm not serious, but I know I'm tired of staring at the mailbox waiting for CM to appear, to the extent that somebody could sneak up on it and .....

Okay, I'm back. CM's still not there. frown.gif

As I was saying, does CM take into account how long a unit has been targeting an ambush marker, and somehow degrade their reaction times when something wonders by?

Man, a childhood of Christmases didn't prepare me for this kinda wait.

Yup Jochen! Waiting in Germany is even harder than in the USA. Soon all those guys there will recieve their game an the forum will be flooded with their enthusiastic messages while we poor oldworlders ( sniff..)have not only to wait longer, but also face the inquisition.. ahh.. customs inspection.

With all this EU beurocracy i fear the worst: " You haven't filled out application xx 127a, paragraph 24, line 4 properly, so your package keeps locked!"

God, paranoia is growing! What if the airplane is hijacked or gets lost in the Bermuda triangle.

There are so many things that can go wrong and i swear, i can smell Mr Murphy is lurking around somewhere.

------------------

Es gibt Tage da verliert man und Tage da gewinnen die anderen.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schugger:

God, paranoia is growing! What if the airplane is hijacked or gets lost in the Bermuda triangle.

There are so many things that can go wrong and i swear, i can smell Mr Murphy is lurking around somewhere.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or what if the glorious green party decides to ban CM in germany because it might get them a vote or two more in the next election? Mwhahahahaaa ...

MK