Flavor

Almac11

Hi All,

I recently purchased CMCW. Prior to purchasing it, I was playing the demos for BS and Afghanistan. I finally decided to pull the trigger as it had elements of both the demos I was playing. One thing I credit Afghanistan with having is grit. The landscape and wear on the vehicles as well as some of the types of uniforms gives that game a sense of grittiness. I think CMCW would benefit from having more uniforms for the soviet soldiers, I googled different soviet camo uniforms and ammo packs from the era and I thought they looked pretty cool. I think CMCW needs to up the grittiness factor. It has a lot of clean uniforms and sunny days, and pristine towns. Knowing Battlefront, I am sure that is because it is what is most accurate etc. I just think it would be neat. I also think CMFB did a great job in terms of grittiness. 

I watched a documentary on the Chechen War, I thought that might be an interesting back drop for a CM game. Forgive me if there is a political or moral reason why this idea isn't so hot. I don't know much about it. I was just thinking from a vehicles terrain and battlefield wear and tear perspective. I also think the scale of the conflict would lend more to company sized battles.