A need for a speed?

I think there's a case to be made for an additional order for vehicles, and I'll make it as best I can.

At present, we have Move, Hunt, and Fast, in ascending order. There is a big gap, however, between Hunt and Fast (I tested it by setting up three parallel roads and having three tanks race each other just to see how it looked), and it would be handy to be able to move a tank at a reasonable travelling speed yet retain some spotting ability.

To be honest, though, the problem isn't so much with tanks, as with halftracks and other vehicles that don't have the Hunt option. For them it's either Dukes of Hazzard or Driving Miss Daisy, either full ahead and damn the torpedoes or nice view, shame about the progress.

This is why I think a "Travel" order might come in handy, so a vehicle can actually get somewhere, but isn't totally blind to danger. Now if such a Travel command was also standardised by nationality (for example) it could make moving groups of vehicles (either in column or other formation) a much smoother process, especially when combined with a "Follow" command. It would also give recon vehicles another option; especially jeeps. It's not that surprising that people rush them around at top speed when the other option is walking pace.

Is this something anyone else would like to see?