OT> CM and a new YZ

Man this is going to be the best summer ever. I am getting CM and I just bought a new Yamaha YZ. Both are powerful beast. I am so excited. The wife isnt as giddy as I am but she'll never understand either of them.

Does anyone else ride dirt bikes here?

Guest Scott Clinton

I did non-stop up until I was 20 then I had to sell my Yamaha to pay for car repairs. Perhaps someday again with my boy, when he is older...if I'm not to damn old by then myself... frown.gif

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

I used to race the Banzai class on a YZ-125 when I was in high school...seems a thousand life times ago...Last bike I had was a '92 RM-250. I tried racing the over-the-hill class on it. Crashing hurts alot more than it used to...

Zamo

"when in doubt, gas it!"

Yeah I had a 1980 RM 100 when I was younger. Man those old RM's had a wicked powerband. I bought a '89 YZ 250 that was my favorite bike for years. So I decided to stay with Yamaha. The bike I just got is a YZ 426. Man talk about plenty of power! The price of bikes have almost doubled since I bought my last one.

Yes Zamo, I use that one all the time. When in doubt gas it! There are plenty of places to ride where I live at. I am building a track behind the house and have made miles of trails in the woods. Plenty of HUGE, NASTY hills too. Plus a popular big riding area is only a half hour away.

The funny thing is, as much as I love my new bike, I spend a lot more time riding CM.

And at a fraction of the cost!!!