CMBO

I have tried the demo of this and CMBB and enjoyed them both. Do alot of people still play this version? I was thinking of buying this one first, and then maybe moving on to the others.

Is this one recommended or should I just start with the newer versions?

Thank you

Alvin

Well, CMBO is the oldest one and has A LOT less features and an inferior AI than BB and AK. But there's one thing I consider an argument to still play: the vehicles in the game like Pershings, Comets and others. It's a blast to watch Pershings duke it out with King Tigers... ;)

So, actually, it's a matter of taste. If you can do with less features, older graphics, inferior AI (not to say the AI is STILL bad in the newer games) then there's no reason to neglect the Western Front. After all, you could play against a friend making up for the AI. :D

I still play it a lot and I know of a few guys still doing the same, though it isn't that attractive for many players around here anymore...

• 4 weeks later...