"Display size" not working in steam version

Hello!

I have just bought Shock Force 2, but because still I didn't receive any link to download it, I registered my serial and had the steam key.

Before buying I tried the demo and with Display size.txt I could put 1920x1080 in my Nvidia Surround 5760x1080 resolution. Using only one of the monitors to have better performance.

But in Steam there is no way. The resolution (1920x1080) is displayed in the menus, but when playing always I play 5760x1080 even if I choose other resolutions.

What is going wrong? I could try with the non steam version, but I dont have the option to download it (by the way, where is the download link?)

Another thing other people asked was to be able to run in in window mode. I know it is not possible. I tried with DXWnd without success (maybe the non-steam version is different). Would be nice to add the option to run the game in window mode. Of course I would love to run it in 5760x1080 but in my 5ghz cpu and 2080ti the game runs poorly (15-30 fps)

Ok.. I managed to download the non steam version from slidering (or whatever is written) and the problem is gone. So the steam version has the problem not doing right the resolution.

But now I have the problem that there aren't any keys assigned. All are blank in controls, and I cannot recover the default ones.. even cannot map the wasd for camera control.... what a mess.......