CMBO no more!

I've not been on the forums in a year or two, new job and all that preventing PCing the way I used to...

About two weeks ago, I got my old CMBO disks out again - and finally re-installed yesterday...

And found out I can never play CMBO again! *SOB*

Been experiencing the Indeo Codec problem, regardless of solution. On top of that, I cant get it to recognise that the disk IS in the drive. This might probably have been in the Tech forum, but I recognise now that there is no solution to this, having tried those stated in the forums and then some. I'm just lamenting not being able to play again.

I can only hope that CMBB will still work...or else I dont know what I'll do.

Oh I am SUCH a Genius!!!!

As a final final final attempt to get it working once more, I decided to try one last way of fixing it. I amended another AVI file to ensure that it was called 1000.avi in the relevant folder, and once this was done it worked perfectly. No disk problems, no Indeo Codec requirements! This might get added to the Tech forum as an alternative to those problems! It worked a treat!

Back soon, Im off to try and stomp some AI Paratroops!