Hamster Help!

The geocities site I posted all my hamster retouches on was removed yesterday for reasons unknown to me. Anyway, I don't have the originals and now I'm really sad. =( I remember at least one person here saying they had saved all of my pictures . . . if anyone happens to have them please mail to me? I miss my hamsters a lot. =(

thank you,

Kitty

Yet another example of the aggressive revisionist attempts to rewrite history for politically motivated self-interest agenda's.

Everyone knows the Hampsters played a significant and decisive role throughout the war. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 11-03-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Yet another example of the aggressive revisionist attempts to rewrite history for politically motivated self-interest agenda's.

Everyone knows the Hampsters played a significant and decisive role throughout the war. smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have them, Bruno? =(

Kitty

No Kitty I don't. If I'd have know there'd be an opportunity arise to rescue a Kitty in distress, I certainly would'a archived em. smile.gif

ALRIGHT! Listen up. Who has Kitty's Hampster pics? Toes on the line, eyes straight ahead... (looking through the footlockers by each mans feet). wink.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jagdcarcajou:

Hey,

Silly cat, I have all of them. Do you want me to email them, or I can ICQ them tonight when I get home. We have a game to finish too.

Sorry for the delay on that, I have been swamped.

Chris

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woo hoo!! Jagdpikachu saves the day!!! =D

Kitty