I'm Back

Phew, finally relocated my cold massachusetts butt to California. Just in time to miss the release of Combat Mission frown.gif. Oh well I shall persevereerse however you spell it. I should be ordering CM today!

------------------

The names Ash, Housewares

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ash:

Phew, finally relocated my cold massachusetts butt to California. Just in time to miss the release of Combat Mission frown.gif. Oh well I shall persevereerse however you spell it. I should be ordering CM today!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hope you did not forget the chainsaw...

------------------

Andreas

I don't know you Ash, but you are obviously one of the old timers. I hope you don't mind if I say "Welcome back".

However, you scared the daylights out of me. I saw the "I'm Back" title and felt for sure the IgotMilk juvenile had once again appeared. We've been having some pest problems around here. Careful where you read....

Well Ash, you may have to wait awhile. BTS sold out of their initial stock. I believe it'll be a week or so before they get another shipment back.

Their inital sales were about 5 to 6 times the amount they had invisioned. They had what they thought would last two months but it sold out by this past weekend.

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus