Breasts, Brits and Big News...But no bodies at CMHQ's Friday Night Update....

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Bodies?

For tonight we have a sneak peak at some of the new graphics that await you at CMHQ-Annex which will be opening its doors to the public very shortly. We also have a little star-gazing POTD for you and Max Molinaro gives us....Gives us...Errr...well...BIG BREASTS!!!

Also news of some exclusive pics soon to be appearing at THE BUNKER! biggrin.gif

See for yourselves tonight!

Madmatt cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

And if it's NOT on CMHQ then its just GOT to be on CMHQ-ANNEX... Coming Soon!!!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 04-28-2000).]

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Huh? Am I missing something?

I'm getting a totally black screen with a single advertisement at the bottom after I scroll down a bunch.

Seeing those pics made me realise how much I'm going to know about WW2 vehicles once CM comes out.

Before CM I'd be hardpressed to point out a stugg. With the 3D and the ability to rotate, I think I'll always think about CM whenever I see tank pics in books. My ability to recognize these vehicles has increased so much. Has this happenned to anyone?Seeing a photo of a stugg or tiger tank and feeling you know the machine?

Take the Hellcat for example,how many of you knew how speedy it was, how fast it rotates it's turret and how nasty it's sting is? CM is really opening up a world of wonder. I can hardly wait to examine the plethora of vehicles in the game.

[This message has been edited by iggi (edited 04-28-2000).]

Guest tom w

me too

I'm using netscape 4.7 on a MAc and

its ALL black....

big black hole..

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ol' Blood & Guts:

Huh? Am I missing something?

I'm getting a totally black screen with a single advertisement at the bottom after I scroll down a bunch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Madmatt

OBG, are you going to that 'OTHER' address that ypu once posted? If so then thats the problem. I dont know why it is doing that though.. Try the regular address and if that does the same thing then just email me direct and I will try and figure out whats causing that. only seems to effect Netscape users on 4.72 though... Oh well

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Madmatt

Guys, please try it now let me know if that is better or not...

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest tom w

ok

Its netscape

I just tried IE 4.0.1 nad I could see everything

thanks

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

OBG, are you going to that 'OTHER' address that ypu once posted? If so then thats the problem. I dont know why it is doing that though.. Try the regular address and if that does the same thing then just email me direct and I will try and figure out whats causing that. only seems to effect Netscape users on 4.72 though... Oh well

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Madmatt

Guys, you may want to all try out the new Netscape 6 Preview Release. You can find it at www.browsers.com and it finally will display web pages with all the formatting that IE users have always seen. Be advised though, it has some serious problems with certain javascripts...But it is real fast wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 04-29-2000).]

Matt, found a copy of IE5 lying around the house and installed and saw the pretty pictures at CMHQ.

Howabout a Netscape 4.7 friendly version for those of us who hate to support the evil empire and emperor Gates in any way?

love ya babe, don't ever change.

Peng

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

I don't know, Matt. This Netscape 6 is getting bad reviews. One of which is that it is SLOOOOW.

Guest aaronb

IE5.0, "Click on Thumbnail to View Full Version", no full version appears. So I can see what's going on via the thumbnail, but "barely".

IGGI said

Take the Hellcat for example,how many of you knew how speedy it was, how fast it rotates it's turret and how nasty it's sting is? CM is really opening up a world of wonder. I can hardly wait to examine the plethora of vehicles in the game.

Well I must admit I didn't know the force that a hell cat could be if usede properly until CM. I thought I knew a good bit about ww2 stuff til I came here :P I must admit I know alot compared to the average person ont he street, but squat compared to some of these guys tongue.gif

I downloaded a mod for cc3 today outta sheer boredom - It has hellcats in it but aren;t nearly as effective as they should be - The mod itself make CC3 more fun so I'm hoping to keep the boredom away until this comes out eek.gif

there are several links if anyone is interested

Kwazydog - I didn't realize you were involvoe din making stuff for that too :P you can tell I've been outta the loop for awhile :P

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

Guest Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aaronb:

IE5.0, "Click on Thumbnail to View Full Version", no full version appears. So I can see what's going on via the thumbnail, but "barely".

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arron,

Where and what link is this happening for you? Is it all pictures? It could just be a broken link unless its on all the thumbnails.

I really don't know why people are suddenly having all these problems as all I did was change some graphics that were always there...

frown.gif

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest aaronb

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Where and what link is this happening for you? Is it all pictures? It could just be a broken link unless its on all the thumbnails.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The L.Croft Breast picture from Molinaro. It does not show the characteristic border of a linked picture, and does not expand or show any activity with vigourous clicking, left or right button. The other pictures behave normally.

Guest Madmatt

Oh, that one isnt a thumbnail. That is the full version!

Also for everyone, Please report any odd BLACKSCREEN Netscape issues to me directly at:

madmatt@cinci.rr.com

I need to do some more testing..

Thanks in advance.

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net