CM2 and CM3 tanks.

I was curious to know if doing the Char bis tank with two main weapons is going to be a problem in coding for the upcoming games? I believe the Russians had several tanks with two main guns and there will be the American/British Grant/Lee tanks to model.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Hmm, dunno. Was it in Lappland? wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As we know from a previous discussion, Bruno, if it wasn't in Lappland then it isn't worth modeling. wink.gif

On Topic: I wonder how those tanks with multiple guns will work. Will you be able to target with both of them? Or will it be more like the lesser gun fires when the TAC AI feels like it? Like a bow machine gun firing when the main gun is told to target something else.

Theron

IMO they will support multiple gun fire in differnt directions, because they already do that. Tanks can fire their main guns into one, and their MG into another direction. I guess it make no problem to adapt that for bigger guns.

Of course it's another question if you can give fire orders for the single guns. IMO that's a decision of the tank commander (TAC-AI).

In the case of the M3, hull down will become a lot more interesting. If you go hull down, your main weapon is blocked, and the 37mm gun had a lot of trouble penetrating the increased armor of the later pz IVs. However, if you do not, you are are a very large target. M3 crews were never really able to solve this dillema, and were quite glad to recieve shermans when they became avalible.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska