CM - First Impressions , thoughts ,AAR -Singling --NO SPOILERS!!

Hi all ,

Got the game yesterday ... had to milk the cows and watch a b-ball game first.

Six hours late , I go to battle ...

Impressions -- Manual is very "First Class"

even a computer dummy like me can follow along smile.gif

Explanations are real clear and easy to follow.The making scenario chptr might even get me to do a design or 2 ... first ,I'll

map my farm and have battles on my "Home Turf" smile.gif

After looking at the scenarios ... Singling was an obvious choice for a guy named "Abrams" Several hours later , my alarm goes off ... Oh SHOOT , forgot to sleep ...

The map matches my historical map as closely as can be expected in a computer game (awesome !! Maps and OoB info is what I first judge a game on ... you guys nailed a battle that I have studied right on ...gives me confidence that you did good work on battles that I have not studied ) A good romp , for sure .

If someone wants a smaller armor/infantry combined arms scenario , this one would be great starter.Ended in a 45 - 55 Draw

Two suggestions ...

1 Could the scenario list and info be posted to the web site to inform folks just what battles are covered ? Might help sales a tad .

2. As a Farmer and a studier of WWII , I noticed one omission from the rural scenarios... COWS !! They were in nearly every Western Front battlefield .

Could they be added in a patch ? smile.gif

AWESOME GUYS !! As I said before AH/HASBRO/MMP are missing a BIG ONE here!

Abrams , out