Dozer tanks

Guest MantaRay

I think it is a great idea. The more units modeled, the better the experience will be. Would love to make "holes" in the bocage too.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

New CM Site. In process of switching. Brought to you by Hardcore Gamers Daily

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

Adding dozer tanks would probably be about as difficult as adding all the other units people have asked for.

I'd love to be able to use funnies in the game (mmmm...Crab...) but we probably shouldn't hold our breath for them. smile.gif

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

The cry has gone out, loud and keening, for more of the "funnies". No luck.

------------------

"The whole of Scotland will rejoice if the commanding officer of the Canadian Army could see fit that the taking of Saint-Valery is accomplished by the Highland Division. I am sure that the 2nd Canadian Division will attend to Dieppe satisfactorily."

-- General Sir Bernard Law Montgomery, Aug. 20, 1944

Why did they have to invent funnies, anyway?

Didn't they know it would make software developers' lives difficult!

Bah! They should have used shears to cut through that bocage, and used wooden boards to walk over that barbed wire and those minefields.

What were they THINKING?

I would love to see some "Marine Air" as an opt in the game. To hell with... "But they were not in the Euro theater."

THINK OF IT! You are about to be over run..When...Just over the trees come two Marine Corsairs ( sound of Angelic music, kind of like what ya think of when you see the sun stream out of the clouds is heard over the din of battle) Roaring low...then... you see...a couple hundred, no no thousand gallons of napalm light up the whole rear area of the attacking Germans. Tanks, men, guns,gerbils all running RUNNING I TELL YOU! err well... That's all. Could we get that in CM2 as an on/off toggle? wink.gif

------------------

Semper Fi.

[This message has been edited by Jarhead (edited 12-19-2000).]

We already have that, Jarhead. Ask Mace biggrin.gif

------------------

"The whole of Scotland will rejoice if the commanding officer of the Canadian Army could see fit that the taking of Saint-Valery is accomplished by the Highland Division. I am sure that the 2nd Canadian Division will attend to Dieppe satisfactorily."

-- General Sir Bernard Law Montgomery, Aug. 20, 1944