CMHQ Tuesday Update Now Available. Catering to those that HAVE CM!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

If you got your copy of Combat Mission then you will want to have a visit at CMHQ as we have a special treat for you.

You may remember the Sunken Lane AAR posted by Fionn. Well we now have the associated movies to go along with it. You MUST use the non-patched CD version of Combat Mission to view (play) then but we have included instructions on how to do this easily without re-installing.

I also posted another GeForce II GTS POTD for your viewing pleasure. Bit then I guess EVERY POTD from now on will be GeForce powered! tongue.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Rollstoy

I have watched the development of the winter landscape graphics for months now and there is something I still do not understand: why in God's name are the regions covered by trees not darker than the (open) snowy fields?

The colors do not match at all and they look like a left-over from the alpha days! I cannot see how this was overseen so maybe there is some intention behind it which I do not get. Maybe the developers could explain?! Otherwise I would kindly ask BTS or a modder to provide a wood ground texture which fits the rest of the scenery!

Regards,

Thomm

P.S.: CoolColJ, do you see what I mean?!

[This message has been edited by Rollstoy (edited 06-21-2000).]

Matt,

I downloaded the German Sunken Lane movie files but I can't get by the password screen. Everyone I've tried doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm entering them wrong.

I've tried: "bill", "bull", "Bill", and "Bull". All to no avail. I was able to open the last turn file (it didn't require a password) so I think everything on my software end is OK. I was using version 1.0 like you recommended.

Glenn

Guest Madmatt

DOH! Seems the readme that Fionn provided (BLAME THE IRISH!) has the British Password down as BILL! When I get home I will fix that...It should be in fact "bil", with one L...

ITS ALL FIONNS FAULT! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing