Demo lock-up, now and than.

It has only happened twice now with all the games I've played. {usually just against the computer} But the the screen will just lock-up. Could be just the nature of the beast, meaning this is a beta and occaisionally BETAS do this. Curious if anyone else experiences this once and a while. My system is killer with tnt 2 ultra, P3 500, ATA 66 hardrive, 128 megs ram,KENWOOD 72X CDROM ect.

I've had all sorts of problems with the beta demo - as someone who is modding CM beta demo, I am constantly quiting and loading it, to try any new tweak. ANd I've had the whole range of problems wink.gif

Its the beta nature for sure!

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

When I first downloaded CM it was fine. In fact, it ran nicely for months. Lately it has begun to lock up about one out of three times. mad.gifconfused.gif

I had END IT ALL on my rig and use it to prevent these lock-ups. Thus far (over the past few weeks) it has fixed the problem. biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen. Sosaboski:

Same problem here! Good thing it's only in Beta! smile.gif

Archangel, where did you find that program so I might be able to get it?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

General,

You will find END IT ALL at the Ziff Davis site...WWW.ZDNET.COM...

END IT ALL is easy to install and easy to use...just read the "read me" with it. I originally began using it with a few flight sims last year and it works wonderfully...recently I have had to use it with CM, as I said. Works wonderfully there as well. biggrin.gif

Let me know how you do with it...