Multiple posts on the really long .Peng thread

My utmost apologies for the multiple posting in the Peng thread. Only one was intended, clearly a poorly received attempt at humor. I kept getting a "Connection Timed Out" message and I believed my posts were not going through. My bust.

But to the 12 year olds who elected fly off the handle and insult me for making a mistake, your opinion of me lacks merit and is worthless. Thanks for sharing it just the same. I guess you guys don't know the meaning of "benefit of the doubt" and have not read other posts that I have posted on here in clear contradiction to your assertions.

Such is life I suppose.

Futbolhead

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FutbolHead:

But to the 12 year olds who elected fly off the handle and insult me for making a mistake, your opinion of me lacks merit and is worthless. Thanks for sharing it just the same. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You lack merit and are worthless. The only reason to post to the Peng thead is to be insulted. If you can't stand the smell...stay out of the cesspool. And never, ever apologize in the cesspool. You will draw no end of fire.

Guest Madmatt

Ok, everything is back to normal and the cesspool is again filling up with its warm and tactic posts. Nothing to see here! Move along! Move along!