BTS--TANK ROTATING BUG

This is mentioned on the second page of your announcement of the Beta 24 patch.

There seems to be a bug stemming from the new Tank rotation AI brought in with Beta 23.

What happens is this:

A tank will have trouble deciding which target to lock onto. This bug occurs if the tank has multiple incoming fire lines (yellow lines). And when the tank tries to pick a target, it gets confused on what to do due to this new hull rotation AI.

The tank will try to lock on to a target, but then suddenly switch to one of the other yellow line threats. And begin rotating to it or EVEN vice versa.

I had an instance to where my tank, a JgPzIV, was trying to target a dug-in Hellcat and some infantry on about a 40 degree arc to the right of Hellcat. I was receiving a yellow line from the Hellcat and two from two infantry units. The JgPz would target one target, but rotate to a yellow line...and then switch, the yellow line would become a red line and then the tank would rotate back towards a yellow line 40 degrees off. It did this the entire turn. It looked like the JgPzIV was trying to come up with a new Dance Step. tongue.gif

I wished I had a save game file, but do not.