Can anyone say...?

Hello everyone,

I've been PBEMing with my best who is stationed in Germany. He feels strongly about waiting for the final version of the latest patch before he upgrades. The game enhancements are tempting, I have to say.

Does anyone know when this patch won't be a beta patch anymore and in it's final form?

Phoenix,

That is OK with me. Matt helped me with some advice off-board. So, I wasn't ignored and that is a good thing.

I learned that I could download the beta patch and it would NOT overwrite anything, so I could give it it's own shortcut on my desktop. Ver. 1.05 has his own seperate shortcut also. I just hope they tell us what to do when the beta is final, so we can remove the beta.

BTS looks to me like they be working their butts off and I'm willing to wait and let them surprise me.

Thanks to all who replied.

Jumbo

Jumbo, I play both 1.05 and 1.16b pbem games without any problems. Just have different short-cuts. Also if you and your opponent both have 1.16 or 1.22, I experienced no problem moving game from 1.05 to later version.

At the moment I'm playing one in which I have 1.16b and my opponent has 1.23b, sofar that has worked fine (we began it in 1.05).