Where can you buy CM?

Is it online sales only? I read a blurb on a message board for the game Panzer Elite about CM, and well......here i am. From some of the feedback i've read here, it sounds like CM is a game i would want to own. I haven't noticed it in any software stores here in the US. But then again, i wasn't looking for it. Thnx

------------------

HK~

HK

Welcome aboard. Online orders only. No downloads and no stores. Battlefront.com home page and below the CM picture is the pre-order link. Spend some time reading some of the posts, there are over 50,000. A lot of people have been waiting a long time

------------------

Rick614

Your welcome. On another note, I just finished watching the longest day. I actually wanted to end the film early in order to load up my PBEM games of CM so that I could take control of the action.

My girlfriend was watching with me and she actually wanted to finish seeing the film. Little does she know the plans I have for her..hehe. Hot seat games, here I come.

During the film I heard the Germans say 'ich bevunden'. I actually picked that up. It was strange. I felt that I was watching a CM game.

I'll say it again, great game.

It was black and white on TV. It was a french translation on the Historia channel. Was fun to watch but seriously speaking, it's more fun to play CM. Games will one day surpass movies completely.