4 days, bang to bullets

I must give BFC 5 star's out of 5 for service. I live in Wa state and it only took 4 days for my order (CM bundle pack) to arrive.

Of course I should of posted this right @ 5 day's ago, but you know I got a new toy, and had to invade, push the attack, or hold this ground at all cost.

Right now im playing though CMBO, all Battles one time, from the axis side. After I complete it I will due the same for the allied side.

Here's how thing are going so far.

Walk in pairs, was fought to a draw.

Achen, was a victory for the boys in grey and black.

All or Nothing, was fought to a draw

Buruyeres, Another victory for the father land.

Chambois, Yet again, another beating recieved by the dough boys.

Chance Encounter, Can the germans be stoped, not durring this encounter.

Clash of Eagles, Allied forces were trounced.

Drop to destiny, Brutal beating given to the allied froces.

Elsdorf, The first set back for the forces of the father land. Allied Minor victory.

Fear in the fog, Tactical Victory 69/31, the fog did not bode well for the GI's.

Fire and Maneuver, Our brothers took medium cassualties, and we sufferd a lose 43/57.

First clash at Cambes, A major Victory 73/27, allied forces were turned into blood sausage, and our forces were vary hungry.

Grafenwohr, Defeat 42/46, dispite the bravory of our youth, we were unable to over come the allied forces.

Grosshau Ridge, Tactical Victory 65/34, Thies allied soildgers fight and die well.

Ham and jam, Minor Victory, Many good man from both sides fell this day.

Hamminkeln, Tactical Victory 85/15, The harder the allied forces pushed, the more TnT they ate. When they charged bravely, a wall of white hot lead was thier reward for courage.

This is all Ive had a chance to play so far.